Elvis Golden Boy CD & It Won't Seem Like Christmas Without You CD
Elvis Golden Boy CD
Golden Boy is the ultimate album from Germany and was released in August 1965 by the major german TV guide HÖRZU and TELDEC, the record company who handled Elvis' publishing rights in Germany.
The album is highly sought after by collectors from all over the world, as it was taken off the market within a week, when The Colonel got aware of it. This produced a real monster collectible.
- She's Not You
- Return To Sender
- Joshua Fit The Battle
- Tutti Fruitti
- It's Now Or Never
- Do The Clam
- Kiss Me Quick
- Such A Night
- Blueberry Hill
- Don't Be Cruel
- Heartbreak Hotel
- Fun In Acapulco
- Hound Dog
- Muss I Denn (Wooden Heart)
Hard To Find Bonus Tracks:
17. Can't Help Falling in Love – take 24
18. Doncha Think Its Time – take 48
19. Jailhouse Rock – Spliced take ( unreleased )
20. Wild in the Country – take 13
21. I Believe in the Man in the Sky - take 1
22. So Close Yet So Far – take 3
23. I Beg of You – take 11 (mono)
24. Devil in Disguise – take 3
25. Viva Las Vegas – rehearsal
It Won't Seem Like Christmas Without You CDThe vinyl album was released in 1982 in the UK. It featured some great gems, that are very hard to find these days. Some highlights are take 2 of O Come, All Ye Faithful. Running more than a minute longer than the original version, it has Elvis singing the first verse one more time, to the accompaniment of an organ, lending the song an almost sacred character. And the ending is dynamic, with Elvis raising his voice one octave higher than on the original. Another highlight is the (then) unreleased master of the remake of I'll Be Home On Christmas Day.
Also, there's the alternate version of If Every Day Was Like Christmas, , the very hard to find duet versions of Winter Wonderland with Hanna Pakarinen and Blue Christmas with Martina McBride (this is the famous '68 comeback show' version, never released on CD before and now available in stunning sound quality ).
And, ofcourse, theres many, many more... for the first time you have a single disc with all Elvis' christmas / gospel highlights. No endless takes, no endless chatter... put the disc in your cd player and you will have a marvelous christmas! Coming in a superb longbox digipack sleeve, this is the ultimate 2011 Elvis christmas gift.
- It Wont Seem Like Christmas Without You
- On A Snowy Christmas Night
- If Everyday Was Like Christmas - alternate version
- Where No One Stands Alone
- Ill Be Home On Christmas Day - alternate master
- If We Never Meet Again
- The Wonderful World Of Christmas
- He Touched Me
- Merry Christmas Baby - complete studio performance
- Reach Out To Jesus
- If I Get Home On Christmas Day
- His Hand In Mine
- O Come All Ye Faithfull - take 2
- Holly Leaves And Christmas Trees
- Silent Night
- We Call On Him - take 3
- White Christmas (with count in)
- Somebody Bigger Then You and I - take 12
- Here Comes Santa Claus
- Silver Bells - take 1
- Santa Bring My Baby Back (Remix version)
- O Little Town of Bethlehem - Duet with Karen Fairchild/Kimberly Schlapman
- Winter Wonderland - Duet with Hanna Pakarinen
- The Christmas Song/Oh Holy Night (one liners)
- The First Noel - (2008 Remix)
- Santa Claus is Back in Town (June 27, 1968 - 8 p.m.)
- Blue Christmas - Unreleased -comeback version- Duet with Martina McBride
- Christmas Message From Elvis/Ill Be Home for Christmas Duet with Carrie Underwood\
- Jingle Bells (instrumental) - informal recording, december 4, 1956
Complete list of all FTD Releases, currently available and deleted.
This article © Copyright Elvis Australia : No part of this article maybe re-printed for public display without permission.
|Elvis Presley News: delivered by email News Feed SMS|
Recommended Shop items : CDs, DVDs and Books
Boxcar Enterprises Elvis : Aloha Via Satellite Deluxe Hardcover Book
Elvis : Back In Memphis : FTD Special Edition 2 CD [7" Classic Album Presentation]
Elvis Country (I'm 10,000 Years Old) : FTD Special Edition 2 CD [7" Classic Album Presentation]
The Complete Louisiana Hayride Archives 1954-1956 CD From MRS : CD / 100 page book
The MRS / JAT Productions release of The Complete Louisiana Hayride Archives 1954-1956 CD is a dream come true but I can't as there was no anticipation something like this would ever be released. For years now we have had the basic el cheapo compilation of the basic tracks but now we have a full CD with a running time of over 75 minutes that gives a very good overview of Elvis in concert in the 1950s. This CD is presented exactly the same as the MRS releases Off Duty With Private Presley Book Deluxe CD set, Tupelo Welcomes Home Elvis Presley Deluxe CD set and Such A Night in Pearl Harbor CD and 100 page Book set.
The Elvis Files : Elvis from 1953-1977 [Photo Books]
The Elvis I Knew by Charlie Hodge DVD [Elvis Presley Documenetary and Concerts on DVD]
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD [Elvis Presley Documenetary and Concerts on DVD] [Below]
Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley DVD + 16 page booklet. Never before have we seen an Elvis concert from the 50's with sound. Until Now! The DVD Contains recently discovered Unreleased Film of Elvis performing 6 songs, including Heartbreak Hotel and Don’t Be Cruel, live in Tupelo Mississippi 1956. Included we see a live performance of the elusive Long Tall Sally seen here for the first time ever. This is an excellent release no fan should be without it. The 'parade' footage is good to see as it puts you in the right context with color and b&w footage. The interviews of Elvis' Parents are well worth hearing too. The afternoon show footage is wonderful and electrifying : Here is Elvis in his prime rocking and rolling in front of 11.000 people.
Macromedia Flash Player 9.1+ required to play this video. Apple iPad Compatible. If connection is slow, once downloading has completed, you can play it uninterrupted as many times as you like. Read more .
Use the 'share' button to share on Facebook, Twitter or email the page link to your friends.
Complete list of all FTD Releases, currently available and deleted.Elvis Presley : Lost In Hollywood
|Elvis Presley News: delivered by email News Feed SMS|